I picked up a wood burner at Riot Art a few months back. It sat in its packaging since then and, while cleaning up the garage, I came across it once more.
Needless to say the garage didn’t get much cleaner after I started:
Came up pretty good, I think. I wouldn’t mind having another crack, less rushed this time, with more planning into the design.
- Top tip is don’t touch the bits. They’ll happily burn your fingers off.
- Second from the top is don’t drink beer while burning stuff. That’s just asking for trouble.
- Third is to go slow, let the burner burn.
- If you’re not getting love with one tip, try changing it over for a different style.
- Keep Joeys away from the hot bits. Naturally they are curious but you must keep them safe.